Connection and Advocacy
- Advocacy that protects your certification and business viability and supports sound tax policy to benefit you, your firm and clients.
- Talent Recruitment through promotion of the profession.
- Professional Development through top-quality, relevant educational programming.
- Forum for posting questions and engaging in professional discussions.
- Discounts on products and services for professional convenience, improvement and personal enjoyment.
- Opportunity to boost and promote your professional reputation.
- Join a Committee
Exclusively for Members
Posting privileges on the MECPA forum.
Free Job Postings on the MECPA website!
Save over 20% on the full Premium CPA course or individual sections. Comprehensive study materials, large test bank of top-notch practice questions and simulations & over 450 video lectures. Includes Access Until You Pass® guarantee and personalized candidate support. Gleim is a market leader, helping accountants pass > 1 million CPA exams.
Build your tech skills with these self-paced, online courses in Data Analytics. Certificate awarded for completion of all 6 courses. Use code: MECPA10
Our specialized Plus protection is designed specifically for accounting professionals. AXA XL, our carrier partner, is rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best—with special premium credits available to MECPA members. Apply online or give us a call for a quote today. Ask about our enhanced cyber liability protection available through endorsement or our wide array of commercial insurance products for your business.
Contact: Chris Doyle, RCLS, Sales Manager
Phone: 309.679.0115 [email protected]
Save up to 70% off hotel retail rates
40% off select Books of the Month and 25% off all other publications including U.S. Master Tax Guide®, Internal Revenue Code, Income Tax Regulations, the State Tax Handbook.
MECPA members receive a 30% discount on membership in the Controller’s Council a national community, association and platform of Controllers, CFOs, corporate Accounting and Finance professionals focused on best practices, training and career development, recognition and multiple peer interaction opportunities.